The Postpartum Kitchen’s Nourishment Box, Rest + Digest, is a lovely option for new parents seeking to strike a supportive and gentle balance. New parents will enjoy these nutritious items that are great for soothing a settling abdomen and microbiome, nutrient repletion, and gently restoring balance.
Each nourishment box is developed by Meg, founder of Small Batch Wellness, Purposeful Nourishment, and The Postpartum Kitchen. Meg is a Holistic Nutritionist that specializes in food as medicine, postnatal repletion, and deep postpartum care.
*This box supports 4 small businesses
**Each box is subject to availability and may need to substitute items of equal or greater value.
***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is notintended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Rest + Digest Nourishment Box
This nourishment box is a great option to support new parents who are looking for a delicious way to support a healthy gut and balance out mood.
1. Epic Sipping Bone Broth: This popular chicken bone broth is collagen rich, soothing to the gut and full of protein. Bone broth is known to repair the intestinal lining and facilitate increased absorption
in the biome. (gluten free)
2. Happy Belly Tea: A warming blend of yummy herbs! Perfect as a spicy alternative to caffeinated teas. Gives your belly a great big hug! Consisting of 8 Organic herbs that are excellent for nursing parents
looking to have an enjoyable nutritive cuppa Organic Raspberry leaf, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Milky Oat Tops, Organic Chamomile flowers, Organic Dried Ginger, Organic Cinnamon Chips,
Organic Linden Leaf and Flower, Organic Cardamom.
3. Heart shaped Tea Wand: Enjoy the perfect cup of tea or coffee with this stainless steel heart-shaped tea infuser - an easy way to brew an individual cup of tea, or small pot from loose tea leaves.
4. Collagen & Probiotic Matcha Sachet (3): On the go nutrition with this superfood blend promotes a healthy microbiome, healing tissue and balancing cognitive function. Ceremonial grade Matcha, Coconut with MCT's Grass-fed hydrolyzed collagen peptides, Symbiotic blend of pre & probiotics.
5. Organic Ashwagandha Powder: Ashwagandha is a robust restorative herb for postpartum support. It is known to help with milk production, ease stress and rebuild physical strength and vitality.
6. Fermented Honey Garlic: A staple in any kitchen, this deliciousness has many uses. The live cultures will help digestion and assist with absorption of nutrients, and improve over gut health.
7. Digital Recipe Book: The Postpartum Kitchen’s Recipe Book: Beyond Bone Broth: Essential Recipes for the Early Postpartum - Small Batch Wellnesses tried and true recipes recommended for the first
days as a parent. Created by Holistic Postpartum Nutritionist, Meg Whithed of Small Batch Wellness,
Purposeful Nourishment and The Postpartum Kitchen, these straightforward staples are perfect for
prepping your own pantry for when baby arrives.