The Postpartum Kitchen’s Nourishment Box, Sips + Snacks, is a lovely option to round out the postpartum pantry. New parents will enjoy these easy, nutritious items that are great for on the go snacking, nutrient repletion, and deep hydration. Consistent hydration and regular grazing is important part of fueling the body in the early postpartum.
Each nourishment box is developed by Meg, founder of Small Batch Wellness, Purposeful Nourishment, and The Postpartum Kitchen. Meg is a Holistic Nutritionist that specializes in food as medicine, postnatal repletion, and deep postpartum care.
*This box supports 4 small businesses
**Each box is subject to availability and may need to substitute items of equal or greater value.
***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is notintended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Sips + Snacks Nourishment Box
This nourishment box is our most popular option. It is a lovely option to round out the postpartum pantry. New parents will enjoy these easy, nutritious items that are great for on the go snacking, nutrient repletion, and deep hydration. Consistent hydration and regular grazing is an important part of fueling the body in the early postpartum.
1. Postnatal Herbal Tea Kit: Maine owned herbal small business, Little Linden Herbals, developed this nourishing tea kit with new parents in mind. Twelve organic herbs with compostable, organic tea bags ideal for endless supportive and nutritive combinations.
2. Heart-shaped Tea Wand: Enjoy the perfect cup of tea or coffee with this stainless steel heart-shaped tea infuser - an easy way to brew an individual cup of tea, or small pot from loose tea leaves.
3. Epic Sipping Bone Broth: This popular chicken bone broth is collagen-rich, soothing to the gut and full of protein. Bone broth is known to repair the intestinal lining and facilitate increased absorption in the biome.
4. Wildflower Honey Sticks (8): Delicious honey perfect for your tea or a quick little pick me up snack.
5. Organic Cacao Spread: Like a Healthy Nutella, this protein-rich spread with a finger-licking decadent dark chocolate flavor can be used as a more healthy and nutritious Nutella.
(Organic, Vegan, Gluten- free, Kosher)
6. Organic Seaweed Snacks (2): These handy snacks are great on the go, added to soups and stews or for making a quick sushi-like hand roll. Seaweed is a great source of fibers, vitamins, and minerals - in particular the necessary element, iodine, which is important to replete in the postpartum body.
(Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, kosher)
7. Organic Dark Chocolate covered Macadamia Nuts: Macadamia nuts are rich in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats that may help lower LDL “bad” cholesterol levels. They are also a rare source of palmitoleic acid that can improve how the body metabolizes excess fat. They are rich in antioxidants (like vitamin E), protein, dietary fiber, and minerals like calcium, iron, and potassium.
(Organic, Non-gmo, Vegan)
8. Organic Dried Mango: Meticulously sourced dried mango has no added sugar and no sulphur dioxide. Great source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and beta-carotene, this resealable bag makes for an easy and tasty quick snack for the whole family.
9. Digital Recipe Book: The Postpartum Kitchen’s Recipe Book: Beyond Bone Broth: Essential Recipes for the Early Postpartum - Small Batch Wellnesses tried and true recipes recommended for the first days as a parent. Created by Holistic Postpartum Nutritionist, Meg Whithed of Small Batch Wellness, Purposeful Nourishment and The Postpartum Kitchen, these straightforward staples are perfect for prepping your own pantry for when baby arrives.