The Postpartum Kitchen’s Nourishment Box Superfood Essentials is for the new parent aware that their body is likely depleted in essential nutrients. Nursing parents particularly need to keep a keen eye on their nutrient stores and this box offers a wide array of vitamin and mineral rich options while also attending to a healing gut.
Each nourishment box is developed by Meg, founder of Small Batch Wellness, Purposeful Nourishment, and The Postpartum Kitchen. Meg is a Holistic Nutritionist that specializes in food as medicine, postnatal repletion, and deep postpartum care.
Superfood Essentials Nourishment Box
1. Four Sigmatic Chaga Blend (3): For a superfood boost in your day, add 1 teaspoon to your morning smoothie, juice, tonic, or cold brew coffee; Take it to the next level by combining it into your oatmeal, soup, or dessert recipes, savory or sweet. Perfect for our vegan, paleo, keto, dairy free or gluten-free friends; No carriers, fillers, natural flavors or artificial flavors; All ingredients are naturally farmed or wild harvested; Caffeine-free for any time adrenal support
(organic, Vegan, gluten-free)
2. Organic Cacao Powder: Cold-pressed raw cacao powder is a potent source of flavonoid antioxidants and magnesium. Hailed as the "Food of the Gods", cacao contains the highest concentration of magnesium and antioxidants of any food on the planet. Perfect for use in smoothies, desserts, or as a healthy replacement for any recipe that calls for cocoa powder. Whether used in a savory dish or a sweet concoction, this raw cacao powder is naturally fermented and gluten free.
(organic, vegan, gluten-free)
3. Epic Sipping Bone Broth: This popular chicken bone broth is collagen-rich, soothing to the gut and full of protein. Bone broth is known to repair the intestinal lining and facilitate increased absorption in the biome.
4. Collagen & Probiotic Matcha Sachet (3): On the go nutrition with this superfood blend promotes a healthy microbiome, healing tissue and balancing cognitive function. Ceremonial grade Matcha, Coconut with MCT's Grass-fed hydrolyzed collagen peptides, Symbiotic blend of pre & probiotics.
5. Organic Cacao Seed Spread: Like a Healthy Nutella, this protein-rich spread with a finger-licking decadent dark chocolate flavor can be used as a more healthy and nutritious Nutella.
(Organic, Vegan, Gluten- free, Kosher)
6. Organic Seaweed Snacks (2): These handy snacks are great on the go, added to soups and stews or for making a quick sushi-like hand roll. Seaweed is a great source of fibers, vitamins, and minerals - in particular the necessary element, iodine, which is important to replete in the postpartum body.
(Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, kosher)
8. Digital Recipe Book: The Postpartum Kitchen’s Recipe Book: Beyond Bone Broth: Essential Recipes for the Early Postpartum - Small Batch Wellnesses tried and true recipes recommended for the first days as a parent. Created by Holistic Postpartum Nutritionist, Meg Whithed of Small Batch Wellness, Purposeful Nourishment and The Postpartum Kitchen, these straightforward staples are perfect for prepping your own pantry for when baby arrives.